Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Drinking Too Much Alcohol
Hi! I have found out that my nocturia is caused by excessive drinking (it is almost 35c). What is the best treatment for it? Thank you. :) I am 16.
What is best to do and what should I eat, after vomiting black after drinking too much alcohol and smoked weed?
Vomiting black: The best thing to do now after drinking too much, smoking weed, and then "vomiting black, " is to be seen by your physician. You could be bleeding from your stomach -- the black could be old blood. You may also need to be evaluated by a gastroenterologist. Please do not drink any more alcohol or smoke any more weed before getting yourself checked out medically. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too Much Alcohol?: Not everyone has this response, but alcohol can significantly irritate the lining of the stomach...Thus making it easier to have an upset stomach and to lead to nausea, vomiting, and ulcers. Also adding to this potential is that drinking heavily for your body type and experience can lead to alcohol poisoning and thus your body wants to expel anything toxic. ...Read more
Not just going....: People find their way out of chemical dependency in many ways, including increasing their spiritual/religious observances. However, the mere act of "going" is not likely to have a major effect. People drink/drug because they are in some kind of pain, usually old trauma, and untreated underlying emotional/psychological issues. Church can be helpful, but mental health workers also help - use both! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for drinking too much alcohol
- What are the symptoms of drinking too much alcohol?
- What are the effects of drinking too much alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the side effects of drinking too much alcohol?
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Remedies for drinking too much alcohol
- What can drinking too much alcohol do to you?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free