Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Dim Vision
After lasik treatment. NORMO TEARS used.after 4 weeks my left eye infected, then doctor gave TOBAFLAM,Redif and vigamox. now low vision in left, why?
I have sudden dim vision on and off sometimes presently i have cold and i can clearly see all the things but feeling like i have dim vision?
Dim vision: Indicates the need for your to see your doctor or an eye doctor. If something needs treatment it's best to catch it early. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Not directly: Stress should not directly affect the eyes, but associated problems like hypertension or medication side effects might. If a person does a lot of intensive visual work, there may be a need for glasses that would help. Rarely, stress has been associated with a type of retinal swelling that is usually self limited, but would have to be diagnosed by an ophthalmologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for peripheral vision loss?
- What is the best treatment for cloudy vision?
- What is the best treatment for distorted vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for blurred vision?
- What is the best treatment for double vision?
- What is the best treatment for tunnel vision?
- What is the best treatment for loss of vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free