Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Delayed Teeth Eruption
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Define delay : The normal range of first eruption runs from birth to 15 months.It is not a standard marker for development, nutrition or hormonal balance. Delay beyond 15 months and failure to have all deciduous teeth by 3 is often genetic.Rarely it will reflect a hormonal issue in older kids but other related symptoms would be evident at the time. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Teeth eruption: If by delayed teeth you mean teeth that haven't erupted yet, there is concern for spacing issues with other teeth and your biting pattern or how your teeth fit together when you bite. This is known as occlusion. If you're occlusion is not right you can wear your teeth abnormally and cause teeth to fracture or chip. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Will the delayed teeth underneath baby teeth push the baby teeth out or will it need to be pulled?
Pain: If the pain is constant/ lingers and it is throbbing the best treatment is a root canal followed by a crown to protect the tooth. If the pain is not constant then you may be able to just have a filling. Please see your dentist today to get out of pain so you can enjoy the long weekend. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for delayed tooth eruption?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- What is the best treatment for small teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for crowded teeth?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menarche?
- What is the best treatment for delayed cognitive development?
- What is the best treatment for delayed walking?
- Talk to a pediatrician online