Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Deep Sleep
If I don't get enough deep sleep vs Light sleep could this be why I am always tired no matter how many hrs I sleep?
Possibly: Sleep deprivation can cause fatigue, as does excessive sleep. However, you should still see your doctor to rule out thyroid disease. If you are feeling tired with associated mood changes and weight gain, it can be related to low thyroid hormone. If the symptoms are related to abnormal thyroid, you will feel better once on therapy. ...Read more
When somebody poke u with needle when u are in deep sleep. is it true u won't feel anything or u will definately know about that?
issue where I feel like I haven't slept, no deep sleep. But time goes by fast and sleeping partner says I did sleep just Wakeup often, what is it?
My one month old infant doesn't sleep well, he stayed up a lot lately. What can I do to help him get a good deep sleep and more?
I can't sleep when there is light or sound. When i can't sleep I have headache. So I am always slepless . What can I do for a deep sleep?
Try good sleep: hygiene. Retire & rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark & cool & use only for sex & sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs & no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized & finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk, Chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, warm bath or lavender scent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for chest pain on deep breaths?
- What is the best treatment for hyperactive deep tendon reflexes?
- What is the best treatment for deep set eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for unrefreshing sleep?
- Best deep venous thrombosis treatment
- Deep sleep
- What are the best ways to treat a deep muscle bruise?
- What is the best treatment for deep voice?