Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Creases On The Palm Of Hand
Practice: Practice.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stockings: Stocking can help. Not compeletely, but some relief. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for a burn on my hand? I burned my hand on an oven rack while taking a pie out the oven. It hasn't blistered yet, i'm not sure that it will either. What is the best treatment to help with the pain and avoid potential scarring?
1st degree burn: If you have had time to write on healthtap without blistering it is unlikely it will do so. It is unlikely to scar either even though mild a large hand burn should still be checked cool compresses or aveno should make it feel better take antiinflammatories like tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil to help w oth pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rest, splint: Unusual orthopedic question as isolated thenar muscle injuries are unusual.If that is really your diagnosis ( not a hook of hamate fracture or other) than my treatment would be a removable thumb spica splint, nsaids and rest from further injury.If pain continued after2-3 wks and mechanism of injury warranted it, repeat x-rays ( including carpal tunnel view) or consider further radiologic studies. ...Read more
Very dry cracked hands, what is the best treatment for this. I have heard some chemicals in hand cream can cause cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for creases on the palm of hand
- Deep transverse crease of the palm of the hand
- What is the best treatment for red palms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for rash on palms and soles?
- Blister on palm of hand treatment
- What is the best treatment for burns to hand?
- What is the best treatment for hand numbness?
- Herbal treatment for creases on the palm of hand