Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Coughing In Severe Attacks
I am sick and have been having some severe coughing attacks. I was coughing and now I am having upper back pain when i breathe, cough and move. ?
Had laryngitis w/low fever have intermittent coughing attacks, even with cough medicine (benzonatate). Been gargling w/salt water etc. Next step?
I have had my dry cough for 1 week since my stuffy nose cold was over. It won't go away and I have tried everything. I have coughing attacks too.Help?
I have this cough and medicine doesn't help there is a dry spot I can't get rid of I go into coughing attacks also have a stuffy nose ?
Is it alright to take an OTC cough syrup while taking an antibiotic? I went into see a doctor today and was diagnosed with bronchitis. I took my first dose of amoxicillin at 4pm cdt. I am having one of those hacking coughing attacks almost to the point of
Yes: Amoxicillin should be compatible with otc cough meds. May take a few days to see improvement. Honey has been shown to be equally effective as dextromethorphin in suppressing cough. Make sure that otc is not just Guaifenesin which only thins mucous. Could do dextromethorphin and honey together. Could go to Codeine syrup if cough dry. Don't stop cough completely if mucous coming to clear lung. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Dry unstoppable coughing attacks, sob, tightness in chest, constant burning throat and chest painful to cough, headache?
Cough: A cough can be one of the most perplexing and elusive of symptoms to pin down. From what you have said an allergy, bronchitis, sinusitis, medication effect, chemical exposure, asthma, reflux, among others may be possible. You will need to see a doctor with some skill in the area of cough and be willing to possibly devote some time to getting to the bottom of it. ...Read more
Dear dr. My daughter has a chiken box with fever and severe cough. What should I do ? What is the best treatment?
What is the best treatment for whooping cough? My son, age 20 has it. He had a severe reaction to the baby vaccine and never had the second shot.
Severe cough: This could be serious. Call your doctor for a check up as soon as possible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for persistent winter cough that disappears in summer?
- What is the best treatment for unable to breathe during attacks of coughing?
- What is the best treatment for coughing spasms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for swelling in arch of foot?
- What is the best treatment for burning sensations in hands and feet?
- What is the best treatment for productive cough with thick mucus?
- What is the best treatment for crusty eyes in morning?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online