Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Cloudy Vision
26 years old. High school athlete. Not active for past 5 years. Light headed, weak legs, cloudy vision, hard to breathe during exercise. What's wrong?
Diabetes: Uncontrolled diabetes can blur vision due to its effects on the lens of the eye. When blood sugar runs high it acts as a solute and draws water into the lens creating a hydrops or blurred vision. If fairly recent in nature this effect can be reversed several times. However, if the diabetes is kept uncontrolled the hydrops and other protein degeneration in the lens leads to permanent cataract. ...Read more
Two causes: First- night myopia, everyone experiences a myopic change a night time, some notice more than others. Second - the eyes after a long day are tired and could be dry or irritated. For this try blinking more often or some lubricating eye drops like systane ultra or drops called blink. ...Read more
Celebrate!: Your question, respectfully, is not fully clear to me as to its purpose. In general, if you get rid of cloudy vision one should be quite happy that they have done so. The more pressing concern would be; why did you have the cloudy vision to begin with. What was the underlying cause? Is your vision no longer cloudy because you were treated for an eye condition? Hopefully it is not recurrent. ...Read more
Remove Contacts: This is likely caused by corneal swelling from contact overwear, especially if the contacts are not meant for extended wear. Remove the contacts so that your cornea can receive more oxygen. Don't put the contacts back in until your vision is back to normal. If significant pain or redness is present then see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for cloudy vision
- What is the best treatment for loss of vision?
- What is the best treatment for tunnel vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for dim vision?
- What is the best treatment for blurred vision?
- What is the best treatment for vision distortion?
- What is the best treatment for distorted vision?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free