Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Chronic Cough
After 14 months of mabthera treatment which i stopped having in feb. I have been having chronic cough attacks. What can I do to stop them?
See ylour doctor: You need to see your md for re-evaluation, and discuss treatment options and alternatives to mabthera. ...Read more
What r the treatment options 4 bronchiectasis if inhalors, physio & antibiotic use [ 2--3 monthly] fails 2 stop chronic cough causing 2ndary problems?
Hi. I've had a chronic cough for over 8 weeks now. Had xray and no lung problems. Then told reflux caused it. But treatment hasnt helped. What next?
Remedies: Hydrate well. Consider using a warm air vaporizer. Mix several teaspoons of honey into herbal tea w a squeeze of lemon juice. Or make tea w 2 tsp of marshmallow root bark per 1cup of hot water (steep in a covered pot for at least 5 mins). Drink several times a day or as needed to relieve coughing. See a physician if cough is not resolving, difficulty breathing or temp > 104. ...Read more
If treatments for asthma diagnosis aren't helping wit a chronic cough, should my daughter be tested for other things?If so, wat?Been coughing for 7wks+
Is treating chronic cough with a combination of Budesonide+Formoterol Fumarate considered aggressive treaetment? Does benefit outweighs the risks?
Depends on cause.: Technically, that would depend on the cause of your cough, and as such the treatment you mention wouldn't be aggressive as much as it would be misdirected. This would be fine for asthma or COPD, perhaps, but not for allergies or reflux, which can also cause a chronic cough. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for chronic fatigue?
- What is the best treatment for chronic cardiomyopathy?
- What is the best treatment for chronic diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for chronic nausea?
- What is the best treatment for coughing blood?
- What is the best treatment for occasional coughing?
- What is the best treatment for dry cough?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free