Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Chest Pain
Why is it that people with mitral valve prolapse almost always have chest pain and palpitations? What is the best treatment for this condition?
Chest pain: What treatment chemo or radiation? If it is radiation that you had for the chest you may have some scarring of lung may cause shortness of breath and chest pain. You may have to address this problem with your oncologist if related to therapy, if not you should see a cardiologist to rule out heart problems. ...Read more
In the third month of TB treatment. Yesterday lifted heavy weight. After that
Chest pain and a bit cough started. Is it serious ? What to do ?
I have cough for about 4 weeks and i have antibiotic treatment for the first 2 weeks. Now still coughing with mucus(sometimes thick green)&chest pain?
Get reevaluated: Without discussing your symptoms and medical history with you, and examining you, it's not possible to give specific advice. Most acute coughs are due to a Viral Bronchitis, don't respond to antibiotics and slowly improve over 2-3 weeks. Sometimes the cough lasts longer. Persistent cough could also be due to inadequately treated pneumonia. See Dr for reevaluation. May or may not need a chest x-ray ...Read more
Male,57,diabetic, getting chest pain after 4-5 minutes of walk. pain diminishes on rest within one minute. its stable or unstable angina? treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for chest pain on deep breaths?
- What is the best treatment for epigastric pain?
- What is the best treatment for sunken chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for red spots on face or chest that blanch?
- What is the best treatment for penis pain?
- What is the best treatment for chest tightness?
- What is the best treatment for pain in pit of stomach?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free