Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Chest Pain
Why is it that people with mitral valve prolapse almost always have chest pain and palpitations? What is the best treatment for this condition?
Chest pain: What treatment chemo or radiation? If it is radiation that you had for the chest you may have some scarring of lung may cause shortness of breath and chest pain. You may have to address this problem with your oncologist if related to therapy, if not you should see a cardiologist to rule out heart problems. ...Read more
Should i take a full strength of chemo. When only 1/3 of the strength causes bad chest pain I have only about 15% of my heart and 20% of my kidney. I have lung cancer, the no cell cancer, with each treatment it has affected my heart. But if i don't take t
It's a choice: Nobody can make this decision for you. It is important that you have an honest and open discussion with your cancer team. You will need to ask what are the reasonable expectations from treatment vs non-treatment? Ultimately, the question only you can answer, after thorough discussion with your team, "will treatment be worse then cancer? What quality of life can i expect after treatment?". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
In the third month of TB treatment. Yesterday lifted heavy weight. After that
Chest pain and a bit cough started. Is it serious ? What to do ?
Male,57,diabetic, getting chest pain after 4-5 minutes of walk. pain diminishes on rest within one minute. its stable or unstable angina? treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for chest pain on deep breaths?
- What is the best treatment for chest pressure?
- What is the best treatment for chest congestion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for pigeon chest?
- What is the best treatment for sunken chest?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal contraction of chest muscles?
- What is the best treatment for barrel shaped chest?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free