Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Characteristic Brown Red Skin Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Often is: Don't try to self-diagnose unless you're got at least some background. ...Read more
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause the skin to itch. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For a year I have been getting severe rashes all over my body sometimes white bumps other times just really red skin what could this be? Itches so bad
I have red skin like rashes/spot like formations that form at night over my body and disappear overnight. What is it? And what could be the cause?
Red skin is a symptom in which part or all of a person's skin is redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Characteristic brown red skin rash
- Home remedies for characteristic brown red skin rash
- Brown red skin rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for red flower petal rash?
- What is the best treatment for lacy red rash?
- What is the best treatment for red ring shaped rash?
- What is the best treatment for raised red skin lesions?
- Talk to a dermatologist online