Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Change In Vaginal Discharge
What could thick stringy white odorless vaginal discharge mean. Treated numerous times with 3 and 7 date yeast infection treatments.?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Have a work up first: There are so many causes of discharge, it is hard to say. Before you treat it, you should have a thorough exam and history. That way you are treating exactly what the problem is and it will be more effective. ...Read more
I have noticed a Change in vaginal discharge. It is now light green and slimy but odourless. No itching or pain.
See doctor or clinic: Any new or abnormal vaginal discharge should be professionally evaluated. Typical vaginal yeast (thrush) often can be safely treated with an over-the-counter product, but this isn't typical for yeast. If sexually active and at risk for STD, chlamydia or gonorrhea are considerations. Beyond that, really no way to judge; see your GP or perhaps your nearest NHS GUM clinic. Good luck! ...Read more
Not enough info: Not enough info here, but it is always worth getting it checked out. ...Read more
YES !: Please see your dr asap.Changes may signify serious illness. ...Read more
Change in vaginal discharge, blood in stool, itchy anus, faint vaginal odor, peeling on labia major, brusing & dryness after excretion?
I have vaginal discharge that smells rather strong. It's not a fishy odor, it hasn't changed in color, but it does taste weird. What could be wrong?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for no vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal discharge with mucus and blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the treatment of excessive vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal mass?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal irritation?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal sores?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free