Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Cervical Laceration
Tendons,Nerves,Blood: In addition to the skin on the finger which needs to be closed, there are other vital structures in the fingers that may need prompt attention by a doctor. This includes the tendons that straighten and bend the fingers; nerves that give sensation; arteries that carry blood; and bones. If there is any difficulty moving the finger, numbnes in the tip or the tip is pale go to the er. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Non-operative : Non-operative treatments are usually the first line. These include physical therapy, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, massage, exercise, traction. When these fail surgery is the next step and can often be very successful at treating radiculopathy or myelopathy. ...Read more
Facet blocks.... : Which are diagnostic. If your pain goes away, radiofrequency ablation will take your pain away for two to 5 years. You probably have arthritis in the small joints of the neck. If you have radiating pain to the arms, could be due to cervical disk disease. See your local pain management physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for minor vaginal laceration?
- What is the best treatment for cervical dilation?
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- What is the best treatment for small penis?
- What is the best treatment for penis scar?
- What is the best treatment for scrotal hematoma?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free