Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Cervical Laceration
Tendons,Nerves,Blood: In addition to the skin on the finger which needs to be closed, there are other vital structures in the fingers that may need prompt attention by a doctor. This includes the tendons that straighten and bend the fingers; nerves that give sensation; arteries that carry blood; and bones. If there is any difficulty moving the finger, numbnes in the tip or the tip is pale go to the er. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Non-operative : Non-operative treatments are usually the first line. These include physical therapy, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines, massage, exercise, traction. When these fail surgery is the next step and can often be very successful at treating radiculopathy or myelopathy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for minor vaginal laceration?
- What is the best treatment for cervical dilation?
- Cervical laceration
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for cervical laceration
- Which treatment works the best and fastest for mild ear laceration
- Quickly laceration of cervix treatment
- Conjunctival laceration treatment
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free