Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Bulbous Nose Tip
Have Rosacea. I am trying to change diet.What natural treatments are there? How to avoid bulbous nose? I'm female but noticed some change with nose...
Scarring: The main challenge will be to avoid thickening of the skin layers. Please see a Dermatologist for treatment options. ...Read more
Tip contouring: Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgery enables re-shaping of the nasal tip. A bulbous nasal tip is one in which the tip cartilages may be large and splayed apart. The dome areas may have very poor definition and the nasal tip skin may be of increased thickness such that underlying structures are not well-defined. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is available 2 treat rosacea on scalp w/o risk of hair loss? Noticed hair loss since using selenium on face , 2 x's .How 2 prevent bulbous nose?
Rosacea: You can use the metrogel on your scalp and face. It's important to keep you stress levels in check as this will make both conditions worse. You can take biotin supplements to help with the hair loss, however, if you are prone to male pattern baldness there's really nothing you can do about it. Make sure you f/u with your dermatologist. Feel better soon ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for irritation inside the nose?
- What is the best treatment for flat nose bridge?
- What is the best treatment for blocked nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for runny nose?
- What is the best treatment for nose itch?
- What is the best treatment for upturned nose?
- What is the best treatment for yellow or green drainage from the nose?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free