Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Breast Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
No: There is not a correlation. If you have a bloody or brownish color discharge, then please see a breast specialist for evaluation. ...Read more
See your doctor: Recommend you see your doctor asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends: This depends if it is 1 side or both sides and the color. Also depends if the discharge comes out on its own or is squeezed out. If this is a new finding, then i recommend you see your doctor. ...Read more
My dr. Stated that my prolactin is preticular high that's why I don't have a period and I have breast discharge. What is the next step.help?
There are different: types of discharges, and different causes. What does yours look like, how often, and is it one or both breasts? The best course would be to go see your doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
Call your doctor: Please contact your doctor who prescribed the medication to get clarification on how long to take the medication. Another option is to get a 2nd opinion from another specialist in your area. ...Read more
Breast discharge i been having brown sticky discharge from my right breast as well as pain and itching. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for discharge?
- What is the best treatment for no vaginal discharge?
- What is the best treatment for nipple discharge?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for breast firmness?
- What is the best treatment for breasts enlarged?
- What is the best treatment for breast tenderness?
- What is the best treatment for lumpy breasts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free