Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Breast Buds
Normal: Breast buds are the first sign of puberty (passage into the adult form of te species) in humans. Both genders get them. In males, they degenerate becoming just normal male nipples. In women hey continue to develop into breast tissue. Rarely, breast tissue persists in males, leading to a condition called gynecomastia. This also goes away, but occasionally needs treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have breast buds and I have had them since I was 11 and I'm thirteen and still haven't developed breast it's the same size as it was when I was 11 when will they grow?
Breast tissue: During puberty, adolescent males develop transient bilateral breast buds (made of breast tissue). Breast tissue is hormonally senstive so it is likely to change during the time of puberty. If a 'breast bud' persists and is unilateral (one side only)-- it should be evaluted. Young men may develop breast cancer (usually those with brca1/2 gene abnormalities). ...Read more
Breast buds: Breast development begins with the nipple-arroela starting to bulge out a little with soft tissue, it progresses to a slight darkening ot the color and fuller breast cones will gradually spread out in all directions with the nipple usually centered until the girl reaches around 16-18 yrs when fully mature. The age varies but full develpment takes years. Hardness is normal. ...Read more
Varies: Breast buds are one of the first signs of puberty. Usually the time from start to finish in puberty is about 3 - 4 years. This can be prolonged though in people with lower estrogen. Girls under physiologic stress would see this. Very thin and "over exercised" would fit this category. Puberty then often starts late and takes longer. High levels of exercise in girls is not so positive! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for rash under breasts?
- What is the best treatment for lumpy breasts?
- What is the best treatment for breasts leaking fluid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for male breast enlargement?
- What is the best treatment for tender swollen lump in breast?
- What is the best treatment for pain below breast bone?
- What is the best treatment for enlarged male breasts?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free