Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Blue Skin Or Lips
Son is 1yr 8mnth has runny nose temp of 39.3 his lips turned blue skin blothcy but acting normal ?
Moisturizing: Eczema is often controlled by strategies to reduce drying of skin. Avoid irritants (harsh soap, hot water) and apply moisturizer immediately after bathing and several times during day (Aquaphor, Vanicream, Eucerin, CeraVe are all good, but with varying degree of "greasiness"). Low-dose topical corticosteroid can be used as well. If any sign of infection of cracked skin, then antibiotic essential ...Read more
Beeswax: Beeswax would be a better choice. It'll treat the dry cracking lips but is non-toxic if swallowed. ...Read more
I have a sore on the inside of my right cheek, near my lips. It is white in color. I've had it for four or five days. What is the best treatment?
I have a small white filled pimple on my lower lip line. What is the best treatment for it? Benzoyl peroxide doesn't seem to help. Can I use abreva?
No easy fix: Put a hot compress on it if you are able, for as long as is convenient. Try not to pop it until this happens on its own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for blue gray spots on lips?
- What is the best treatment for pale skin and blue finger tips?
- What is the best treatment for blue black discoloration of areas of skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for blue nails?
- What is the best treatment for blue hands?
- What is the best treatment for blue sclera?
- Remedies for blue skin or lips
- Talk to a dermatologist online