Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Blue Gray Sclera
I have blue sclera in my right eye only.. It has been blue since i was born. I have no other symptoms. Is there any treatment for it?
My 2 year old has 2-3 small grey/blue spots on his sclera in both eyes since born, will he grow out of it? Was told common and ok, but I worry
Dear docs! What is melanosis on the white sclera of the eyes and is there a treatment.My son 4 year old has been diagnozed,he has black spotson sclera?
Nevi: It is a nevus in the sclera of the eyes. Most likely it is benign. It is common in Asian population ...Read more
Several options: Greyness can come about from use of silver containing medications or cosmetics. It can also be due to thinness of the sclera which allows the underlying black lining of the eye to show through. Check with your ophthalmologist to see why this has happened if this is your eye. ...Read more
My daughter is 17 and her sclera turned bluish gray 2 optamologist can't figure out why, what else can it be?
My babys eyes look like there is pink on the sclera is this normal he is 4mths with gray eyes and it looks like its going arond the outside of iris?
Pink on the eye: May be conjunctivits. Most is viral some is bacteria ( usually have a discharge if bacteria, may also be allergic, Sometimes if the nose is congested there is back up for fluid to the eye and that can cause eye swelling and other issues . F/u and call pediatrician this AM ...Read more
My kid 4 yrs , area faint gray sclera in one eye since birth, developed new area in same eye is this serious problem?She is totally normal
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for blue gray spots on lips?
- What is the best treatment for gray stools?
- What is the best treatment for blue lips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for blue black discoloration of areas of skin?
- What is the best treatment for pale skin and blue finger tips?
- What is the best treatment for gray hair?
- What is the best treatment for blue nails?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free