Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Bleeding Under The Skin
Anal itching, scratches around anus skin, light bleeding. No pain/normal bowel mov. Rectoscopy normal. Ongoing for years. What is the best treatment?
Clean: Anal itching can be a very tough symptom to cure. However, I have found the following procedure an excellent "almost" cure. Immediately after every bowl movement, wash the area with soap and water. Dry the area well and then either rub in otc Hydrocortisone cream or vasaline petroleum jelly. This routine works great and has been extremely successful with my patients. ...Read more
Depends: There are very many factors that go into post-surgical bleeding. What surgery was performed? Where is the bleeding? Are there any medications or medical conditions that may promote the bleeding? Some bleeding may be very simple to control by applying direct pressure. Other bleeding may improve with medications or transfusions, while some may require return to the operating room. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
What is the best treatment for gum bleeding afterbrushing and in the morning? Is listerine of great help? Ido not have stomach pain but fibromyalgia.
Not good: Bleeding is a sign that things are going south, rapidly. Gums probably infected. See your dentist asap. He/she may want you to see a periodontist, a gum specialist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- What is the best treatment for fragile skin?
- What is the best treatment for rash under breasts?
- What is the best treatment for raw skin?
- What is the best treatment for translucent skin?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal bleeding in newborn?
- What is the best treatment for skin color changes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free