Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Baby Arches Back After Feeding
Depends on the cause: Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It all depends : Flat feet are characterized by severity, flexibility and ankle involvement. The calf muscle is often tight and needs to be stretched. Mild deformity can be treated with otc arch supports. A flexible deformity when severe requires a brace. Rigid deformities and ankle involvement is best treated surgically. Every effort is now made to preserve joints when possible. ...Read more
Myself 29yrs old married woman.Suffering from chiken guniya since last 2 months.Have a feeding baby.Suggest me best treatment.Had tried all treatments?
Chikungunya: There is no specific treatment for this nasty viral infection. You can only treat it symptomatically with anti-inlammatories and analgesics and ride it out. May take up to a year to resolve entirely in some individuals. ...Read more
Eczema: Hydration is key for treatment and prevention. Your child should have a daily bath, and a good moisturizer, such as cerave, should be applied immediately after the bath. To treat eczema flare ups, normally, a topical steroid preperation is used. Depending on the severity of the flare up, oral antibiotics and/or oral steroids maybe needed. Prevention is key. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baby eczema: Moisturizer use everyday and one that is fragrant and perfume free. ...Read more
My 6month old baby have dark spot on my skin caused insect bites what should I do or what is the best treatment to remove dark spot tnx?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for vaginal odor after sexual intercourse?
- What is the best treatment for tingling vaginal area after medication?
- What is the best treatment for low hairline at back of neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for a baby presenting head first
- What is the best treatment for baby presents head down facing up?
- What is the best treatment for frequent bowel movements shortly after eating?
- What is the best treatment for floppy baby?
- What is the best treatment for high arched palate?