Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Awkward Gait
Gait is the way locomotion is achieved using our limbs. Gait is defined as "bipedal, biphasic forward propulsion of center of gravity of human body, in which there is alternate movements of different segments of the body" . Different gaits are characterized by differences in limb movement patterns, overall velocity, forces, ...Read more
I walk weird (awkward gait) and went to an orthopedic specialist who couldnt help me. Do I see neurologist?
Can gait changes lead to sesamoiditis? If so what is the best treatment? Also, are rocker bottom shoes safe for this condition?
Topical therapy: The best treatment for molloscum is some sort of topical treatment, whether it's acid, cautery or physical scraping. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for polysystic ovarian syndrome for some one who doesn't ever want kids?
oral contraceptives: And spiranolactone.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for staggering gait?
- What is the best treatment for shuffling gait?
- What is the best treatment for unsteady gait?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for unstable jerky gait?
- What is the best treatment for stiff legged gait?
- Im ugly and awkward what should i do
- Gait ataxia treatment
- Herbal treatment for awkward gait