Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Arm Weakness
Stiff, discomfort, feeling pinch all the time at rear skull base (left side) for 10 yr. MRI scan shown disc bulging at C3-4 and C4-5 no arm weakness. anyway to cure this pinch feeling without surgery?
What would the treatment be for a pinched nerve in the neck, causing worsening arm weakness, and pain on both sides of the back of the elbow?
Several poss. causes: Could be illness such as ms, certain autoimmune disorders, every dystrophy, or others. Commonly, it's due to nerve impingement in the neck due to arthritis or disc disease. Other causes include rib, sternal, clavicle or thoracic spine dysfunction, rotator cuff tear, tendinitis and muscle strain, etc. A thorough physical exam, including osteopathic hand-on diagnosis, could provide an answer. ...Read more
Nerve Involvement: Most common reasons for weakness without other symptoms are that a nerve controlling muscles in the arm has been compressed (can occur in the neck/spine, brachial plexus, shoulder, elbow). Other reasons like stroke or loss of circulation usually have other signs such nausea, loss of pulse, feeling of cold skin or numbness. Would advise testing and visit to neurologist or pcp first to diagnose it. ...Read more
What could cause worsening arm weakness and pain? The pain goes down both sides of the back of the elbow, but the whole arm is weak.
No,it should: not. Get to a Dr. and find out why your arm is weak. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for leg weakness?
- What is the best treatment for permanent muscle weakness?
- What is the best treatment for lower leg weakness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for muscle weakness after exercise?
- What is the best treatment for upper leg muscle weakness?
- What is the best treatment for arm tics?
- What is the best treatment for sore arm?
- Talk to a neurologist online