Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Anal Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Anal swelling: Anal/rectal pain and swelling may be an indication of underlying disease--fissure, proctitis, fistula, abscess. Hemorrhoids may be exacerbated by increased pelvic congestion. Rectal prolapse is a outward bulging. Anal trauma of any kind may cause mechanical injury. Evaluation is recommended to distinguish serious versus less concerning reasons for her distress as described. ...Read more
Prob. hemorrhoids: Let the md do the exam.Get a more detailed answer ›
Anal swelling: accumulation of fluid at the opening at the end of the alimentary canal. ...Read more
Rectal prolapse: Is where the entire rectum protrudes through the anus, hemmoroids will just be individual bulges of dilated blood vessels. If there are multiple hemmorhoids the difference can be hard to feel and has to be seen by experienced eyes. ...Read more
Ice pack, soak: Try soaking in warm water and alternating with ice pack. Take a stool softener such as colace or milk of magnesia (magnesium hydroxide). Consider seeing a surgeon, who can remove the hemorrhoid. Don't hold your stool, which will only make it harder and more likely to hurt when you do pass it. Also, this could be an abscess. If does not improve with conservative treatment, see a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It could be: Have an examination.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Best treatment for anal swelling
- What is the best treatment for anal itching?
- What is the best treatment for anal lump?
- What is the best treatment for anal sores?
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- Herbal treatment for anal swelling
- Best anal fissure treatment
- What is the best treatment for eye swelling?
- What is the best treatment for facial swelling?
- What is the best treatment for throat swelling?