Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Anal Sores
Anal sores, does it also cause a lot of gas to be passed? Does it infer as another symptom for something else?
Can't really: Know with the information available. It would be worth having this medically evaluated. ...Read more
Anal sores: Could you be referring to fissures, fistula, abscess? Sexually transmitted disease (syphilis, gc, hiv, etc.) should be considered. Hemorrhoids & rectal prolapse can appear as an outward bulging. Anal trauma of any kind may cause mechanical injury. Skin eruptions need to be considered. Evaluation is recommended to distinguish serious versus less concerning reasons for your problem as described. ...Read more
Anal pathology: Should be looked at, esp. This age. ...Read more
See c/r surgeon: By a c/r surgeon in your area. ...Read more
Could you tell me the best treatment for anal-fistula. I have already gone through a surgery, but no result?
Please tell me, could anyone tell me the best treatment for anal-fistula. I have already gone through a surgery, but no result?
Surgery: Is the best treatment and although occassionally fails and requires repeat procedure, if done correctly has an excellent result. Numerous types of fistula surgery are out there depending on the location of the fistula and experience of the surgeon. See a colon and rectal surgeon or at least get a second opinion from one. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for anal itching?
- What is the best treatment for anal lump?
- Herbal treatment for anal sores
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- What is the best treatment for genital sores?
- What is the best treatment for vaginal sores?
- What is the best treatment for penile sores?
- Talk to a dermatologist online