Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Aching Joints
What to do if I have temporomandibular joint disorder (tjds), which I think is causing ear aches, is there any treatment?
Diagnosed mycoplasma genitalia.sore joints, and chronic fatigue. What is the course of treatment first line?
I recently jammed my hand against a surface. Joint at base of middle finger sore and stiff and slightly swollen. Bends ok.What is this? Treatment?
Sprain vs fracture: You either sprained the finger ( tendon injury) or fractured the bone. You need to see a physician to evaluate it to see if an x-ray is needed. For now you can ice it. You can also take Ibuprofen to help pain and swelling as long as you do not have a history of a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, or high blood pressure. It is more likely sprained but get it checked. ...Read more
Difficulty breathing, achy chest, coughing stuff up and muffled voice, headache, body aches and joint pain. breathing treatment barely helped at all??
Sore nipples: If the sore nipples are not because you are nursing your baby. Please seek consultation from a physician who specializes in the treatment of breasts. In rare cases there could be an infection, or very rare a type of breast cancer. Please don't worry, i'm just giving answers if you are not actively breast feeding. If the other notable physicians remedies don't seem to help. Please reconsult. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Vasoline: Wash the heel and apply vasoline to them, then apply saran wrap and put a sock over it at night. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for joint pain?
- What is the best treatment for brittle joints?
- What is the best treatment for joint inflammation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for hyperextensible joints?
- What is the best treatment for muscle aches after exertion?
- What is the best treatment for toe joint callus?
- What is the best treatment for joint pain or stiffness?
- What is the best treatment for body aches?