Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Aching Joints
What to do if I have temporomandibular joint disorder (tjds), which I think is causing ear aches, is there any treatment?
Difficulty breathing, achy chest, coughing stuff up and muffled voice, headache, body aches and joint pain. breathing treatment barely helped at all??
Diagnosed mycoplasma genitalia.sore joints, and chronic fatigue. What is the course of treatment first line?
I recently jammed my hand against a surface. Joint at base of middle finger sore and stiff and slightly swollen. Bends ok.What is this? Treatment?
Sprain vs fracture: You either sprained the finger ( tendon injury) or fractured the bone. You need to see a physician to evaluate it to see if an x-ray is needed. For now you can ice it. You can also take Ibuprofen to help pain and swelling as long as you do not have a history of a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, or high blood pressure. It is more likely sprained but get it checked. ...Read more
Hi..my question is how to get rid of shoulder pain and joints pain..and which is the best treatment for that?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for joint inflammation?
- What is the best treatment for body aches?
- What is the best treatment for brittle joints?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for ankle joint pain?
- What is the best treatment for toe joint pain?
- What is the best treatment for muscle aches after exertion?
- What is the best treatment for joint pain or stiffness?
- What is the best treatment for hyperextensible joints?