Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Abnormal Fetal Heart Rate
<110, or >160 bpm.: After the first trimester, the fetal heart rate should fluctuate between 110-160 beats per minute. Arrhythmias (skipped beats, tachy-/brady-arrhythmias) account for most pre-labor abnormal heart rates. Intrapartum fetal heart rate depends on fetal oxygenation and placental perfusion and is used to prevent death of brain injury during labor. Decelerations may be early, variable or late. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Today at 10 weeks pg my baby's fetal heart rate was 198 bmp what could cause this? I hadn't had any caffeine? Is everything ok?
Anomaly: Can't tell you what the person meant who produced what you are quoting but an anomaly in general is an abnormality. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abnormal fetal heart rate
- Home remedies for abnormal fetal heart rate
- Irregular fetal heart rate treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for slow heart rate?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal postures?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal electrocardiogram?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal behavior?
- Talk to a cardiologist online