Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Abnormal Fetal Heart Rate
<110, or >160 bpm.: After the first trimester, the fetal heart rate should fluctuate between 110-160 beats per minute. Arrhythmias (skipped beats, tachy-/brady-arrhythmias) account for most pre-labor abnormal heart rates. Intrapartum fetal heart rate depends on fetal oxygenation and placental perfusion and is used to prevent death of brain injury during labor. Decelerations may be early, variable or late. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Will i miscarry if my breasts' soreness has decreased/stopped @7w? I saw a fetal heart rate of 120 @6w2d. I haven't had morning sickness. Pcos patient
Babies tell us a lot: Monitoring a fetus by fetal hr, ultrasound or the expectant woman's perception of activity is important. No one test can tell us everything we need to know, but together they can tell us which babies might be better off delivered. If a baby is near term and the testing is worrisome then obstetric specialists or subspecialists might deliver. But conditions can change. Plus every case is different. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anomaly: Can't tell you what the person meant who produced what you are quoting but an anomaly in general is an abnormality. ...Read more
Head compression.: Typically, the fetal heart rate decreases episodically with contractions during the pushing stage of labor as the fetal head is compressed and rapidly descends in the birth canal. Head compression causes a parasympathetic neural discharge that slows the heart rate as long as the intracranial pressure continues. Other causes: cord compression, placental failure can also occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for slow heart rate?
- What is the best treatment for irregular heart rate?
- What is the best treatment for calcification of heart vessels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for abnormal fluid buildup in abdomen?
- What is the best treatment for heart palpitations?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal growth of feet?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal curvature of the spine?
- Talk to a cardiologist online