Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Abnormal Behavior
Cognitive Behavioral: Therapy , and medication.Get a more detailed answer ›
???: How do you define abnormal? You are going to have to provide a more detailed question. ...Read more
For conceiving?: It depends on the cause of the irregular periods and if you are trying to get pregnant or not. Your doctor will be able to figure out why you are irregular and if not trying to get pregnant, the best treatment is often going on birth control pills, though occcaisonally another hormonal imbalance, such as a thyroid problem, can be fixed and then your period becomes regular. ...Read more
Treat posturing: Passive range of motion administered by a physical therapist, serial casting to increase range of motion. Medications such as dantrium, (dantrolene) Baclofen or members of the valium family can help. Injections of Botox may help to improve range of motion. Speak to a physiatrist, a doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. ...Read more
Is it unusual to have lichen schlerosis at 25? And what is the best treatment as when i stop steroid cream it flares right back up again?
I have two irregular shaped, coin size red patches on left inner and right outer wrists from hand washing in hot water. Moisturizer makes it sting. What is the best product/treatment to use?
Topical therapy: The best treatment for molloscum is some sort of topical treatment, whether it's acid, cautery or physical scraping. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for polysystic ovarian syndrome for some one who doesn't ever want kids?
oral contraceptives: And spiranolactone.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for abnormal postures?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal electrocardiogram?
- What is the best treatment for abnormal eeg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for behavioral changes?
- What is the best treatment for behavior problems?
- What is the best treatment for aggressive behavior?
- What is the best treatment for impulsive behavior?
- Talk to a psychologist online for free