Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Abduction Of Great Toes
Shaving : The bony growth. (implying the doctor performs surgery.). ...Read more
Best??: If you can be comfortable with a change in shoes or a pad - good. If padding or shoe change does not work other conservative measures are not likely to work either. Surgery would then be your best course. ...Read more
I'm 29 year old woman what is the best treatment for toe nail fungus/fungal. Both big toe nail very discoloured & thin?
Topical or oral: Since it is only two nails, I would try a topical anti fungal medication daily. Your other option is to take an oral anti fungal medication once a day for three months. ...Read more
Removal, antibiotics: If your ingrown nail is infected, you'll likely need antibiotics, and possibly a nail procedure. Just the painful border can be removed, or the entire nail if necessary (you're numbed up for this, don't worry!). While waiting to see your doctor, soak the toe 10 min/day in luke warm water and epsom salts, use a small amount of topical antibiotic ointment, and cover with a bandaid. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- What is the best treatment for toe inflammation?
- What is the best treatment for swelling of private parts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for delusions of grandeur?
- What is the best treatment for hardened bumps of calcium deposits under the skin?
- What is the best treatment for brown discoloration of teeth?
- What is the best treatment for low hairline at back of neck?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free