Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Treatment For Characteristic Brown Red Skin Rash
Nothing: Babies get several skin rashes (their skin is very delicate and reacts to everything). The little pimples on the face will go away without any treatment. Wash his face with plain water, no soap, and don't use any creams or medicines on his face, unless your doctor recommends them. ...Read more
Skin rash: It should be looked atGet a more detailed answer ›
When u have a fungal infection, and use the specifical creams, and the red itchy rash turns flaky and white is that what is consist , normal?
What is the recommended treatment for permanent redness and flaky skin around the mouth that turns darker ?
Developing a rapid-spreading red and itchy rash on my face. Longstanding family/personal history of eczema. What is the best non-steroidal approach?
What is the best moisturiser for ultra dry skin and what causes the depigmentation on dark colour people's skin?
Lubuderm,Eucerin : I recommend a store brand of lubiderm or eucerin lotion (U.S. Brands) daily. To prevent dryness, take warm baths/showers not long, hot ones. Pat skin dry rather than rub it dry. Use dove or nondrying soap. Moisturize right after bathing. Some depigmenting conditions: pityriasis alba vitiligo guttate hypopigmentation post-inflammatory hypopigmentation tuberous sclerosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for characteristic brown red skin rash
- What is brown red skin rash?
- Brown red skin rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for red ring shaped rash?
- What is the best treatment for raised red skin lesions?
- What is the best treatment for bluish purple skin rash?
- What is the best treatment for skin rash from scratching?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free