Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Time Of The Day To Take Clomiphene Citrate
Doc prescribed Clomiphene citrate 100mg for 5 days for first time. Yesterday I took 100mg. Today I've blurred vision. Can I take 50mg for rest 4 days?
CC: There are literally millions of babies born using clomiphene citrate since the 1960s. About 50-60% of women treated with CC will become pregnant, 85% do so in 3 cycles and 95% in 6 cycles. If 50 years is your correct age (?) you should talk with your doctor, these numbers do not apply in your age group. ...Read more
Months: Mary take 3-6 months and sometimes longer. ...Read more
My dr prescribe me clomiphene citrate 100mg but the pharmacy gave me 50mg. Can i take it 2gether or 50mg in the morning and the other 50mg at nyt?
Be consistent: It really doesn't matter what tim elf day, but try to take it at about the same time each day. good wishes. ...Read more
I will start taking prescribe Clomid in a few days and my question is what is the best time of the day is better to take it? Any side effects?
The doc who gave u: The Clomid should have already gone over all of that with you, please call your doc as your doc will tell u when to take it and u can go online to read about possible side effects and your doc should have given u instructions to call if u experience certain problems, so before u start please call your doc or make an appt to go over all of that before u take the 1st pill. ...Read more
I have pcos and just started metformin. What is the diff taking Clomid day 3-7 & 5-9. I have long cycles 34 days. When is the best time to take clomid?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- What is the best time of day to take plavix?
- What is the best time of day to take crestor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best time of day to take an iron supplement?
- What is the best time of day to take probiotics?
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirinsearch?
- What time of day is best to take ovulation meds such as clomiphene citrate?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free