Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Time Of Day To Take Baby Aspirin
Anytime: There is no specific time.Get a more detailed answer ›
breakfast time: If you decided. Then at breakfast time. ...Read more
Same time: Due to aspirin's effects on the platelets, as long as you take it at a similar time each day, the particular time of day does not have such a great impact. Control of other risk factors such as smoking cesstion and blood pressure control will also be expected to significantly impact the likelihood of future tia/stroke events. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glad you asked!: Aspirin irreversibly binds platelets for the life of the platelet (which is 10 days). Every day, our bodies make new platelets replacing the 10% that is lost. When you take one single aspirin, you have an antiplatelet ("blood thinning") effect that lasts at least 5 days (50% of your circulating platelets). Bottom line: it doesn't matter what time you take the aspirin. The effect lasts a long time. ...Read more
Best time of the day to have a preventive baby aspirin for 42 yr old male with borderline cholesterol?
Anytime: Anytime is good ad long as you take it and it is prescribed because you need it. In younger individuals the physicians' health study showed a slight risk of bleeding. Consider risks and benefits and always talk to your doctor. ...Read more
Can you take buspirone and baby aspirin atty the same time if you have a fib with a resting hr of 54?
Heart Rate: Yes, is ok unless otherwise contraindicated by your cardiologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- What time of day is best to take aspirin for heart?
- Whats the best time of day to take baby aspirin for your heart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is the best time of the day to take aspirin
- Best times to take baby aspirin
- When is the best time to take baby aspirin for heart
- What time of day to take aspirin for heart?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free