Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Thing To Do To Recover From Muscle Stripping
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
What is the best way to recover and increase my muscle mass after so much deteriation? Hgh, steroids, testosterone? I also have erectile dysfunction. All of this is due to being a brittle diabetic. I
Hormone Deficiency: In consideration of your symptoms and medical condition, it appears the question posed exceeds the scope of this forum. You should see an endocrinologist and determine if you are testosterone and/or hgh deficient. You can expect an exhaustive history & physical exam. This will be followed by a few screening blood tests. If abnormal, the confirmatory blood tests will be ordered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rest/Fluids/hydrate: Along with rest, it's important to drink lots of fluids and stay well hydrated when recouping from a strain or sore muscles. Being dehydrated will make it harder for your body to flush out the Lactic Acid and other chemicals that cause the soreness. Being well hydrated will also make it easier for your body to heal more quickly on its own. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Massage it: To help get rid of the acute pain. Make sure you are well hydrated. Maybe eat a banana and or take magnesium supplements as they may be brought about by vitamin deficiency. If you are on cholesterol lowering medications these can be a cause as well and you should inform your doctor. ...Read more
Check out these: Links. Hope u feel better soon! http://www.spine-health.com/blog/10-lesser-known-tips-easing-neck-pain. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/neck-pain/ds00542. ...Read more
See details: The best approach is to see an orthopedist and have the arm evaluated. There are several causes for acute pain in the arm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to recover from a torn tendon in the foot?
- What is the best thing to do when you have pink eye?
- What is the best way to recover from gum surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best thing to do for stomache ulcer?
- What is the best thing to do for a child with allergies to help build their immune system?
- What is the best thing to do for constipation?
- I cut my foot on glass very painful what the best thing to do
- What is the best thing to do for swollen gums?