Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Sport For A Person Having Disc Pain In Hi Back
Swim, bike at gym: Assuming you mean the low back, swimming and use of a recumbent (chair-like seat) stationary bike are usually the best options. Most true sporting activities are usually suspended while one has pain related to a disc tear, bulge or herniation. Common sense prevails and nonpainful low impacti/ntensity activities that do not require heavy pushing, pulling, lifting and rapid twisting should be ok. ...Read more
What is the best sport to protect my spine for the long-term? I was diagnosed with ddd and a l5-s1 bulging disc and i'm 28!
I have disc protrusion ((to the left at L5 s1)) and don't want it to become herniation. What is the best safe sport i can play.
It is a Herniation: By definition a disc protrusion is a herniated disk. As far as what sport is safe, that is a million dollar question. Really I would say, play what you enjoy and if the disk becomes a problem then seek medical care right away so you don't have any lasting or activity limiting effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It looks my jaw disc has dislocate slightly due to heavy sports. It's is already one month. What shall I do? Will it be back to its position again?
TMJ joint: You should get it checked by am ENT doctor or an oral maxillary facial dental specialist. ...Read more
More than one.: How many calories you burn depends on a number of things including how vigorously you do it. Some sports with good calorie-burning potential include running, basketball, swimming, lacrosse, step aerobics, ice hockey, elliptical machine, cycling, tennis, racquetball & boxing. ...Read more
Weight lifting: Dead lifts work well.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is the best sport machine to buy if i can't go to gym . I mean to burn fat from abdomen and buttocks fast ?
Sneakers: Unfortunately, it isn't possible to spot reduce and burn fat at selective areas. You can lower your overall body fat by healthy eating and cardio exercise. Running, swimming or cycling are great ways to keep your metabolism high and "burn fat". Combine that with a low fat diet with heathy complex carbs rather than simple sugars and at your age , you'll see results in no time. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best cardio exercise for a person with tendonitis?
- What is the best otc pain medicine for a sprained knee?
- What is the first aid treatment for a pain in the right side of the abdomen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for pain in ball of foot?
- What is the best treatment for a pulmonary edema if the person has renal failure?
- What is the best treatment for cherry red spots in the back of the eyes?
- Is there a cure for nerve pain in the back and legs?
- What is the best otc pain reliever for a meniscus tear in the knee?