Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Source Of Fiber
Dietary: Fiber from fruits and vegetables are the best. Gums and guars present in fruits and veggies are best. Oatmeal, cereal grains, flax seeds, and unprocessed bran are other good sources of fiber. You can buy otc fiber tablets, soluble fiber and other fibers. Eat a balanced diet and increase the fruits, veggies and water in your diet. ...Read more
Varies: There are 2 types of fiber:soluble and insoluble. Both are important for health, digestion, & preventing diseases. Soluble fiber attracts water and turns to gel during digestion. This slows digestion. Soluble fiber is in oat bran, barley, nuts, seeds, beans, lentils, peas, & some fruits/vegetables. Insoluble fiber is found in foods like wheat bran, vegetables, & whole grain. It adds bulk 2 stool. ...Read more
That supplied : By god in fresh fruit and vegetables. ...Read more
See below: Fiber is the non digestible part of fruits, whole grains. Vegetables, beans and legumes. You get it by eating these foods. Fiber is not found in meat, dairy, fowl or fish. When fiber foods are processed ( orange juice for example, or white rice) alot of the fiber is removed in processing. Your best bet to have fiber in your diet is to eat foods in their natural state with minimal processing. ...Read more
What's the best soluble fiber ingredient to look for in a fiber supplement? Right now mine uses xylitol, but seeing if there's something more natural.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which of the following is the best source of fiber prune juice oatmeal pasta or corn starch
- What is the best source of chromium in food?
- What is the best source of magnesium in food?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirin?
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- What is the best treatment for swollen ball of foot?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free