Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Position To Be In After The Angiogram
I have CHF with LBBB and lvef 30-40% doc has just completed ep study and angiogram. He suggests a crt-d device. Which type and make is the best?
Angiogram & balloon artery left groin after developed a blood clot left groin in the vein on blood thinners what exercise is best?Tightness normal?
DVT: or blood clots in veins is treated by blood thinners and compression. Continue normal activities. If leg is too tight you may need angiogram to evaluate the extent of clot. If clot extends up from groin, it should be treated by medicines that dissolve the clot. Also it depends on when you developed the clot. These issues need to be discussed with your physician. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on results.: The answer depends on the results of the angiogram, the site of catheter insertion (either femoral or radial artery) and the type of training .Many centers, such as mine, are inserting the catheter into the radial artery in the wrist which does not require any post angiogram attention. A patient whose angiogram was negative and had this method used, could return to all activities the next day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain where: You should not have any pain, if this is a groin pain you probably need an ultrasound. Check with your cardiologist. ...Read more
Angiogram : There are sometimes hypotensive reaction late after the procedure from the dye or other agents used during the study. ...Read more
Different angiograms: There are different areas that are studied with different types of angiograms. If you are having a cardiac angiogram they will be watching you for several hours after the study to make sure that the injection site is not bleeding. A pressure dressing will be applied. If that is the study you are having, it is better that you don't drive yourself. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get up out of a lying position after a hysterectomy?
- What is the best position to sleep when you have a broken wrist?
- What time of the month is it best to have unprotected sex and not be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best thing to drink after vomiting?
- What is the best food to eat after hemorrhoid surgery?
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?
- What is the best time to have sex after follicle ruptures?
- Talk to a cardiologist online