Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Position For Getting Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Track ovulation: You should know when you are ovulating and make sure to have sexual intercourse then. Track your temperature each morning before getting out of bed when there is a sudden rise it means that you are ovulating. Double check using an ovulation kit. Have your partner wear boxers and avoid hot tubs several days prior to optimize sperm count. Be sure to start prenatal vitamins. ...Read more
No easy answer: A woman with regular menses has a high likelihood of becoming pregnant within 6 cycles with regular unprotected vaginal intercourse. However, a number of other factors might need consideration to choose the appropriate time. General health, educational or work aspirations, finiancial stability and emotional readiness to settle down all should be considered. Take the time to assess your situation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See below: Regular intercourse every other day from cycle days 9-17. ...Read more
Healthy lifestyle: You and she might consider a healthy lifestyle that includes fruits, veggies, lean meat, exercise and Folic Acid for her. Both might benefit from dha supplementation. Then there are ovulation kits that you can purchase at the drugstore so you know when she will ovulate. Then you want sperm on board when she ovulates. It can take 12 months or longer for conception in normal adults. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What position is best for getting pregnant?
- What are the best position to get pregnant?
- What position is best to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best position to get a woman pregnant?
- What's the best position for getting pregnant
- What position is the best way to get pregnant?
- What is the best position to get pregnant faster?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online