Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Pocket Knife For A Medical First Aid Kit
Swiss: I like a swiss army knife or a leatherman because the can serve as a multi-use tool and not just a knife. ...Read more
Opinion Question.: The best first aid kits are the ones that include the most variety of items you feel comfortable using. Usually first aid kits don't use brand name products in it. Having a first aid kit that has items you feel you will never feel comfortable using, would be a waste of money. This is an opinion question. ...Read more
Ive got some brake fluid in my eye today ive washed my eye with saline pods from a first aid kit do i need to seek medical attention?
Not likely: Mechanics get motor fluids in their eyes all the time. They aremostly organic, are removed from the eye mostly with the first blink and toxicity is uncommon. If the eye stings and/or hurts, then flush it out with water. You need medical attention only if the eye becomes seriously red or the vision changes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Make homemade first aid kit
- Heart attack first aid kit
- What is the best first aid for a leg fracture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Making kids first aid kit craft
- First aid what is it
- What is the best sleep aid?
- What is the first aid for heart attack?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free