Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Pinworm Medication Do I Need A Prescription
Pinworms is a condition in which a person (often young children, sometimes parents of young children) has little parasites called pinworms in his large intestine and his poop. Pinworms are threadlike worms about half an inch long, causing the main symptom of butt-itching or butt-scratching in kids. Treatment is usually ...Read more
YES: Definitely.... To the best of my knowledge. ...Read more
After taking the prescription for pinworms for 9 days is it safe to sleep in the same bed with my wife and have sex without risking infecting her?
Do you need a prescription to get Ivermectin or mebendazole, or any other antibiotics that kill pinworms? Australia.
My daughter seems to be having recurring episodes of pinworms. We give her medication, wash bedding and do our very best to reinforce good hygiene?
Source: The source of the pinworm should be examined. It could be a pet turtle, or well water that wasnt tested or filtered properly. If she is the only one who is constantly exposed, the source of the exposure should be examined. ...Read more
I discovered pinworms after Jadean told me her vagina is sore at night. What is the best option for treatment and should I be worried.
Pinworms: this requires prescription medication so see a doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i need prescription for amoxicillin?
- Best prescription acne medications
- How do i know if i am becoming addicted to my prescription medication?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do i need for a baby?
- My boyfriend has pinworms what should i do
- Do i need medication for my emotional changes from dealing with my disability?
- Do i still need to take medication for my seasonal depression in the summer?
- Talk to a pediatrician online