Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Paint Color To Help Reduce Eye Strain And Stress In A Work Area
Take breaks : Doing close work such as computer work or reading gives eye strain for 2 reasons. Muscles inside eyes get tired and you blink less causing dry red eyes. Close eyes for few seconds after each page of reading. Use nonglaring paint. Use a antiglare screen OB computer only if you find it soothing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stress affects most people in some way. Acute (sudden, short-term) stress leads to rapid changes throughout the body. Almost all body systems (the heart and blood vessels, immune system, lungs, digestive system, sensory organs, and brain) gear up to meet perceived danger. These stress responses could prove beneficial in a critical, life-or-death situation. Over time, however, repeated stressful situations put a strain on the body that may contribute to physical and psychological problems. Chronic (long-term) stress can have real health consequences and should be addressed like any other health concern. Fortunately, research is showing that lifestyle changes and stress-reduction techniques can help people learn ...Read more
I had heaches, was fixed with glasses but now my problem is the eye strain i feel by evening my eyes are kind of stressed and kind of aches at top.
It depends: If you are briefly checking email messages there is less likelihood of eye strain than if you spend an hour in front of the monitor. But if you have dry eyes or an uncorrected prescription (farsightedness, astigmatism, presbyopia), you may experience strain or fatigue much more quickly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
YES: Can be triggered by almost anything!Get a more detailed answer ›
Can a muscle spasam in neck and back cause stress and severe strain on eyes specially while sleeping?
I'm having a hard time with my vision on and off. I have a stress/straining feeling in my eyes and in between them. Feels like my eyes aren't aligned?
Get checked: It is not possible to give you any diagnosis for your symptoms online.You need to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist to get diagnosed.Best wishes. ...Read more
Warmer: Many people feel the warmer (lower k temperature) colors are more pleasing. There is a setting for this under your monitor control. Also, some feel a slight yellow tint to computer glasses reduces glare and increases contrast. Making sure the resolution is set to a native value on lcd displays makes text sharper as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What is the best possible way to lose weight and stay in a routine?
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to bring the swelling down on the eye from a maschito bite?
- What is the best and safest way to remove a cyst that is just under the skin?
- What is the best drink to numb the throat and help with the loss of voice?
- What is the best steroid to heal a ucl hand injury and atrophied thumb muscle?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free