Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Medicine For Cough And Colds And Colds
Pelargonium sidoides: By far my favorite herbal medicine for bronchitis is pelargonium sidoides, a type of geranium from south africa proven more effective than antibiotics for bronchitis in numerous research studies. See http://naturalmedicinejournal.Net/pdf/nmj_dec09_bp.Pdf for details. If this was a prescription drug it would be widely known and prescribed by doctors, but since it is a herb most docs don't know it. ...Read more
Identify trigger: Cough is a symptom of an underlying problem. Chronic cough (>6 weeks) can come from asthma, post nasal drip from allergies, sinus infection or even stomach acid reflux. Cough can occur with a cold, whooping cough, or even a foreign body in the nose, lung, esophagus. Rather than suppress the cough with medication, see an allergist or lung specialist to identify the cause and get proper treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm on methadone and I have a severe cough and flu but I'm scare to take anything, can I take any over the counter medicine for cough and flu?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best cough and cold medicine
- What is the best over-the-counter sinus cold medicine?
- What is the best medicine for sinus congestion and a cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cold n cough medicine
- Children cough and cold medicine
- Ayurvedic medicine for cough and cold
- Best prescription cough medicine
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online