Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Food For Patient With Hypocalcemia
Hypocalcemia refers to low measured levels of calcium in the blood. Symptoms of hypocalcemia may include numbness/tinglng of he hands and mouth or cramping. In severe cases, one's ability to think may be impaired. Hypocalcemia may be due to poor diet, vit d deficiency, disorders of the parathryoid ...Read more
See my diet sheet: www.schwartzdiabetesdoc.com , newsletter #3 basically avoid simple sugars. ...Read more
Not sure: I'm not understanding what you mean by "lose motion." could you clarify this term and ask your question again? Take care. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with hypoparathyroidism and hypocalcemia, what are the best foods for me to eat and is it safe for me to exercise, i often feel tired.
Healthy diet: Most cirrhotics do well on the same diet as everyone else. If there is hepatic encephalopathy, there may be a protein restriction. Nowadays, the term "cirrhosis" is going out of fashion as we discover more and more of these people can be at least partially reversed when treated. ...Read more
Kindly inform me with the best diet for duodenal ulcer patient , what is the most recomnded food in the three meals , in between and what can I avoid?
Suggestions 4 ulcer: Once you've ruled out &/or treated h.Pylori and avoided nsaid's, combine acid suppression medication with the following: minimize meal size as well as intake of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, fatty/fried foods, fizzy drinks. Advice changes, of course, if ulcers are due to crohn's, cancer, "stress-related" (systemic disease), caustic ingestion, etc. Check with diagnosing doctor who knows you best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anemia: I understand that the patient is a young girl. If this is iron deficiency anemia and the cause is lack of iron in the diet, you need to know that the easiest-to-absorb iron is in red meat. Many foods promoted as "iron-rich" do not allow for good absorption. Please get with your physician for advice on diet / supplements for a child. Other anemias require very different approaches. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best food for sugar patients?
- What is the best treatment for productive cough with thick mucus?
- What is the best moisturizing face cream for women with oily skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for fatty food intolerance?
- What is the best cardio exercise for a person with tendonitis?
- What is the best food supplement for weight gain powders?
- What is the best hrt for someone with endometriosis?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free