Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Eye Drop To Relieve Tired Eyes That I Can Use Daily
Lubricants: The only thing really safe for daily use would be an artificially tear. There are many many options. Try a few and choose your favorite. If using more than 4 times a day, consider a non preserved drop. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get daily headache, tired eyes, can barely stay away while looking over 15 feet away, or reading. Glasses, eye drops haven't helped, any advice?
Prescription change?: Depending on the last time you've had your eyes checked, you may have a refractive error, that may have changed in terms of your history w/ astigmatism.So you might want to have this rechecked, so that you're wearing the best possible visual corrected glasses/contact lens possible.Also make sure that your eye doctor checks for dry eye syndrome, as that can also sometimes cause those symptoms too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Artificial tears: The use of artificial tears usually helps soothe irritation and dryness, which causes the eyes to feel tired. A burning sensation and feeling like there is something in the eye are also indications of a dry eye. If there is severe pain you must go see an ophthalmologist right away. ...Read more
What could cause a sudden spasm of my lower eyelid under 1 eye? it's not due to tiredness or stress as far as I know. also have had daily headaches.
Myokymia: most common causes of lid fluttering are stress, fatigue, caffeine intake, rarely eye strain or hyperthyroidism. Usually the problem is self limited and resolves spontaneously. Occasionally it may be a precursor of benign blepharospasm or other disorders that respond to Botox therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i use to relieve the pain after someone poked me in the eye?
- What can i use that is over-the-counter to rid belly fat?
- What is the best contact lens solution to use for sensitive eyes?
- Is there a way that i can get a bug bite puffiness to go away on the eye?
- What is the glycemic index and how can i use it to control my diet?
- What is the best way to remove a contact lens that u lost in your eye?
- What is the best muscle relaxant i can use for fibromyalgia?
- Is there something that i can give my child to relieve the pain of teething?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free