Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Diet For A 19 Yr Old 250 Lbs
Less food: Caloric restriction and increase in physical activity are in order. No diet per se will help you lose weight unless you reduce the caloric intake. Try to get a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits and whole grains, low in fats and alcohol. Increase physical activity gradually and progressively to get healthy and facilitate weight loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
refers to all the physical matter humans (like all living creatures) must take in on a recurring basis; only partially for energy. Like all life on planet humans are open systems which keep tearing down their structure & require intake of atoms/molecules from which to rebuild their structure. Intestinal lining cells replaced ~every 3 days. CaPO4 in bones ~every 6 years, ...Read more
If a 19 yr old gets a peel done for fine line will results last longer? In terms until it gets damage again (skin) by the sun, diet , lack of sleepetc
Why at 19 ?: You already know what caused the damage , help her avoid them, let her see a dermatologist. ...Read more
Can a 19 year old take l arginine? If so, how often should it be taken and when is the best time to take it during the day?
Arginine: You can take it but if you are well and have a balanced diet you are likely achieving the same thing. Many people use it has a supplement prior to exercise. 6 mg a day in divided doses will not harm you. More than 10 mg will make you sick. All the best and just try to include it in your diet. ...Read more
Yes!: Blood pressure is considered to be abnormally elevated at 140/90 or above (either number or both). High blood pressure is known as a "silent disease" because you can not feel it, but it can lead to a heart attack or stroke if elevated. Your blood pressure is at a great level! if you feel light headed or see stars when standing up drink more water! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diet plan for a 19 year old woman
- Best treatments for oppositional disorder in 8 yr old boy
- What are the most common medications for the 90 yr old residents in nursing home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a 17 yr old have a stroke if so what would symptoms be?
- What are the normal ranges for estrogen levels for a 25 yr old female?
- What vitamins should 15 yr old girl take?
- What are some good high fiber foods for a 19 month old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online