Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Contraceptive Method For A Women With Previous 2 Cs
Any: All are an option. Csrn does not restrict. ...Read more
Abstinence! But...: Clearly not having sex is the most effective at 100% (less one person depending on your religion!). A vasectomy is probably the most effective both in terms of cost (long term) and success rate. Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud, and Nexplanon implants are the next most effective. These latter two are reversible. Essure tubal implants are permanent and very successful with few side effects. ...Read more
Is ova cue (ovulation predictor) usefull as a contraceptive? What is the best hormone free contraceptive method?
I will like to get advise on the best form of contraceptives. I'm in a new relationship; no plans for babies for the next year or two. ?
Hello. I am looking for the best contraceptive pill for me. I have very high hormone levels, I have long periods about a week and a half to two weeks ?
The one that works.: There are many options and you need to make an appointment with your doctor to determine which is best for you. There are barrier methods, hormonal contraceptives, implants, iud's and injectable. Most just married couples want a reversible method so that you can have children in the future. ...Read more
I am about to enter married life soon. I would like to know a best contraceptive method except condoms and oral pills. I prefer non hormonal IUDs.
Unclear: Sorry but it is unclear what you are asking. There are many birth control options and the best one is the one you like and will use. Birth control pills, the patch, nuvaring, depoprovera, copper iuds, Progesterone iuds, Nexplanon and condoms are all great options. Find one you like and stick with it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best contraceptive for a teenager?
- What are the best methods to get pregnant?
- What is the best sleep training method?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to grow back hair in previously bald spots?
- What is the best method to relieve the pains of fibromyalgia?
- What will be the best method for treating tonsillitis at home?
- Active what is the best birth control method for a teen
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free