Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Contact Lens Solution To Use For Sensitive Eyes
What is the best solution/drops to get rid of itching eyes so I can wear my contact lenses normally again?
See prev answer.: See your doctor first, and don't wear contacts yet. ...Read more
Not exactly: While there are certainly worse things to put in your eyes, the multipurpose contact lens solution is not chemically designed to use as a lubricant for the eyes. The pH and overall chemical composition was designed for the disinfecting of contact lenses; while in very small quantities, it won't harm the eyes, to use them regularly and in larger quantities will irritate the eyes significantly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There isn't one: Don't think there is one. Some may be worse than others but acuvue oasys and coopervision biofinity are pretty good. A good fit is crucial though and depends on the curvature of the lens. These vary from lens to lens. I suppose the best one would technically be a scleral lens which is a hard lens. They also have the dual purpose of lubricatong the eye. Most people aren't that dry though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can i use eye drops as contact solution? I ran out of my contact solution. My eye drops can be used for contact lens wearers.
Not the same: Replenish your contact solution, as this contains all the necessay ingredients to clean, disinfect & store your contacts. In a pinch(because you have run out of your solution) you can place your contacts in the case with the contact lens friendly drops to keep them moist. Go & purchase solution then rinse, clean & store to disinfect. Wear glasses in the mean time. Put the contacts in the next day. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best mouthwash to use for helping bleeding gums?
- What is the best probiotic to use for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth?
- The best contact lenses for sensitive eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to use multipurpose contact lens solution to moisturize my eyes?
- What is the best skin cream to use for baby eczema?
- What is the best bottle to use for a preemie?
- What is the best toothbrush to use for gum disease?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free