Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Brand Of Contacts For Dry Eyes
There may be none: Depending on how dry your eyes are, you may not be able to handle contact lenses. Contacts themselves are known to create a relative dry eye situation and can worsen dry eyes that are already present. Contacts with higher water content tend to be more comfortable, but all types may end up being too uncomfortable. Wetting drops may help; speak with your eye doctor if you have any questions. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There isn't one: Don't think there is one. Some may be worse than others but acuvue oasys and coopervision biofinity are pretty good. A good fit is crucial though and depends on the curvature of the lens. These vary from lens to lens. I suppose the best one would technically be a scleral lens which is a hard lens. They also have the dual purpose of lubricatong the eye. Most people aren't that dry though. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the best medicine for dry eyes ? And what is the best treament for lid myokimia ? Can the lid myokimia be worse and danger ?
What is the specific symptomps of eyes allergy and dry eyes ? What is the best medicine for eyes allergy ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best brand of contacts for astigmatism?
- Dry eyes without contacts
- What is the best treatment for dry eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to wear contacts with dry eyes?
- Eyes feel dry without contacts
- Best color contacts for dark eyes
- What brand of sunglasses provide the best protection for lighter colored eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free