Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Bath Oil For Psoriasis
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease involving the skin, nails, and occasionally the joints. It is not contagious. There are several types of skin lesions, most common variety being large red scaly itchy plaques on extensor surfaces such as elbows and knees. Psoriasis can be controlled by a wide variety of medications, but a cure has ...Read more
-psoriasis on elbows/knees
-recently used apple cider vinegar (orally) & olive oil/acv baths
-now many bright red spots on thighs and lower leg
Hydrate!: Try to find out what causes your dry skin. Is it something you use on your skin? Some food you ingested? How much fluids do you take and what kind? Drink adequate amounts of water! avoid scented soaps and creams, try using creams with few ingredients and apply frequently. Avoid very hot baths and very long ones as they may strip your skin from natural oils. You may try olive oil in your bath. ...Read more
I moisturise twice a day, each time after I wash hands n bathe with bath oil but my static is still bad. Is it onli due to my dry skin?
Static electricity: If your skin is very dry - try an anti-static hand lotion (also available for the electronics industry.). ...Read more
T-gel side effect? Put on arms during shower ...Come out of bath, dry, and skin peeling? Have scalp psoriasis - not on arms
Moisturizing oil: Jojoba oil is good to apply over dry and cracked skin, it should aid with your scalp dryness. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best and safest biological medicine avalibile for treating psoriasis?
- What is the best treatment for psoriasis on the body and scalp?
- What is the best oil for cooking to the people who are having blod cholesterol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for lumbar lordosis?
- What is the best over-the-counter medications for bronchitis?
- What is the best treatment for delayed menstrual period?
- What is the best treatment for anal mucus discharge?
- Talk to a dermatologist online