Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Appetite Suppressant Pill At Gnc
No Magic Pill: I joke with my patients, "there's no magic pill." however, medications for weight control can be a helpful tool when used in the context of a bariatric weight control program. They have little value, and may actually cause weight gain when used alone. For some, they help with symptoms due to their effects on serotonin and norepinephrine receptors; which control mood, drive, motivation and hunger. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there a safe appetite suppressant / diet pill I can take while on medication for a slow thyroid?
No: No medication is 100%safe - unfortunately there is no magic bullet for weight loss. You should discuss this with your doctor. ...Read more
Can sibutramine (appetite suppressant) and xenical (weight loss pill) safely be taken at the same time?
They are not proven: to do anything. Furthermore, even if they DID work,they wouldn't be changing the underlying situation and when they were stopped, the obesity would come right back. better is realizing the cues/triggers/emotions/habits/situations that trigger eating http://www.amazon.com/dp/0692496157/ ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best diet pill for appetite suppression?
- What is the best pill to make your hair grow fast?
- Appetite suppressant and metabolism booster pills at gnc stores
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best diet pills can be used for energy and appetite suppression?
- What is the best treatment for painful swelling at vaginal opening?
- What is the best way to take a tablet if you cant swallow pills?
- What is the best treatment for pill rolling finger motion?
- Talk to a general internist online for free