Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Anti Diarrhea Medicine That Works Fast For Tourists
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Dietary changes: Start by avoiding sugar containing beverages and refined sugars. Eat brown rice, toast, bananas, almonds, nuts, broiled fish and chicken. Drink ginger, green tea. Chicken or minestrone soup. Take probiotics two times per day. Favor the liquid presentation and avoid the sugar loaded yoqourt, as the source of probiotics. Give 3-5 days for your intestinal cells to be renewed, to start feeling better. ...Read more
I just had a colonoscopy today & I am still having diarrhea. Is it ok to take some anti-diarrhea medicine?
Had very watery diarrhea for over 24h, took anti-diarrhea medicine, next day evening had clay stool..should I worry?
No: As long as the stools continue to progress toward your normal, I would not worry. If you see black, tarry stools or red, bloody stools, see your doctor immediately. If your stools persist in being abnormal for more than 7 to 10 days, then you should consider seeing him or her also. Good luck. ...Read more
I have low back pain and diarrhea for 3 days I am afraid up lake anti diarrhea medicine in case its a GI virus , lbp and diarrhea connected?
Does anti-diarrhea medicine act similarly to dietary fiber? Would a soluble fiber supplement be as effective?
Will drinking plenty water reduce water retention and help show abs? Do anti-diarrhea drugs cause water retention? I not sick, just want a better bod
No shortcuts to abs.: The above answer is an excellent simplification of a complex topic: fluid and electrolyte balance. No one food or supplement will enhance your ab's. Exercise your core and maintain a normal body habitus. Check your BMI as a guide. It's boring advice, but healthier. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for skin that has been scratched raw and is oozing?
- What is the best medicine for sinus congestion and a cough?
- What is the best allergy medicine for nasal congestion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best hip replacement treatment
- What is the best medicine for a toothache?
- Best remedy or medicine for stye and what is the reason why i always have stye
- What is the best otc pain medicine for a sprained knee?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free