Doctor insights on:
What Is The Best Alternative Way To Treat Mitral Valve Prolapse
A valve is a structure that regulates the direction of flow. The heart is a special kind of pump. It moves blood by squeezing and relaxing. There are 4 chambers and each chamber has a valve. This keeps blood from moving backwards when the heart squeezes. When a chamber squeezes it lets the blood move forward but when the chamber is relaxed it prevents the blood from ...Read more
I suffer from mitral valve prolapse (mild) and want to start exercising. What would be the best excercise?
I hav mitral valve prolapse, but I don't take medication for it.What are the best preworkouts to take and which ingredients do I need to look out for?
Dysautonomia: MVP syndrome causes different symptoms alleviated by avoidance of stimulants, ensuring hydration, using magnesium, vitamin D & omega fish oils (www.cardiamin.com, use code: CMC), low dose beta blockers e.g. propranolol 5 to 10mg 2 to 3 times daily and SSRIs e.g. citalopram 5 to 10mg daily. Read Dr. Ronald Hoffman’s MVP book (www.Amazon.com) and visit www.dysautonomiainternational.org ...Read more
I have mitral valve prolapse, bileaflet. And i wish i could take dianne contraceptive pill. Is it possible? What is the best option then?
Surgery: Mitral valve prolapse can be associated with severe insufficiency (leakage) of the valve. This is a mechanical problem and can be fixed only with surgery. The best treatment is to repair the valve. Replacing the valve with an artificial valve is associated with higher mortality. This surgery can be done minimally invasively through a small incision in the right chest or with robotic assistance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- What is the best way to treat anemia with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- What is the best way to treat sore gums in your mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to treat dizziness caused by tmj?
- I have a svere sinus infection what is the best way to treat this
- What is the best way to treat sunburn on face?
- What is the best way to treat hoarseness following a thyroidectomy?
- Talk to a cardiologist online