Doctor insights on:
What Is The Beat Alternative Without Prescription To Beclometasone For Back Pain
Accupuncture: You can try non steroidal medications like advil (ibuprofen). Accupuncture can help over time with a few sessions. Icy hot cream and patches can help. But if they dont, or symptoms dont get better, i would see your physician for other alternatives. Physical therapy is an option. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Back Pain Meds: There are multiple categories and types of medications for back pain; depending on how severe your symptoms are, how long you’ve had them, where they’re located, and what side effects you can tolerate: http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/living-with-low-back-pain-11/medication ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a specialist: Yes homeopathics may work, or it may be that more traditional medicine such as a steroid injection is called for. I have patients who undergo a steroid injection then fell more able to actively participate in physical therapy, so the combination did the trick. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've taken tramadol for back pain for about 8 months. Recently my prescription has ran out of refills. What's the best way to stop this medication?
I've had a prescription for oxycodone for 5 years for back pain I quit taking them on the 10th if I took one today how long would it stay in my urine?
Less than a week: Typically this drug is not detectable by the urine drug screen after 4 to 5 days. It depends on the condition of your liver and if other drugs are present and competing for metabolism. It also depends on the sensitivity and specificity of the test itself. Hope this helps! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i relieve upper back pain without prescription medications?
- What are some alternative medical therapies for back and neck pain?
- Sciatica without back pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternatives to nerve block for back pain
- What is a prescription pain medication for severe chronic pain?
- Alternatives to epidural steroid injections back pain relief
- What is the cause of back pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free